Chattahoochee Hills Homeowners Association
Sidney Lanier Boulevard at Pleasant Hill Road in Duluth, Georgia
ARCHITECURAL CONTROL COMMITTEE
CHATTAHOOCHEE HILLS HOUSE COLORS
All Colors for Both Cluster and Town Homes
Effective January 1, 2007 new paint colors have been approved.
If you paint your house a color that has NOT been approved you are subject to a $25.00 per day fine until the paint color is changed to an approved color.
This means you CANNOT paint your house the color that was formerly approved.
Benjamin Moore Paints
GREGORY'S PAINT & INT DESIGN
10350 Medlock Bridge Road
Duluth, GA 30097
*approximately 4 miles to paint store from
1. To get the correct color buy paint at Gregory’s Paint (map & address shown above)
2. Side-by-side houses can NOT be painted the same color
3. Doors and Shutters MUST be painted the same color
4. All Trim MUST be Benjamin Moore Number 01 White
5. Use elastomeric paint on stucco as it has elastic properties which seals the cracks and makes your paint last longer
6. If you paint your house a dark color you will need to paint more often